Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Is this any different?

Everyone is freaking out about social distancing....this is the norm for me!  I’m so happy and blessed to live this life I’ve found myself in. Farm life keeps me busy daily!! Pastures need to be mowed and tended to, seed needs to be planted in the ones that aren’t being used right now. Our arena area needs to be prepped, our round pen needs to be put up. Oh there’s more, just started a small garden, planted some pretty flowers for some color on the porch. Trying to get more into homemade cleaners, face and body products, hair and soap products. And even some time to float in the pool with a good book when it’s too hot to do anything else outside, and it’s that time already heading into the 90s this week!
Here’s a pic of today’s goody...lavender bath salts.

No comments:

Post a Comment